Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can’t we get players like Burkhead?
(12-03-2017, 10:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I get this, but in all fairness people around here have been saying the season is over and that we should spend the rest of the season seeing what we have in players XYZ for the past month or so.  The reality of it is that we still have the (slim) possibility of making the playoffs and declaring this season a "success" by Bengals' measures.  So we are still in it a month after people didn't understand why Marvin didn't just toss players onto the field and hope for the best.

I get it, though...I really do.  I also realize that my job isn't tied to our win column. If someone asked me if I wanted to see Ross I'd say yes.  If someone asked if I want to see Ross but I'll lose my job if he doesn't perform, I'd say stick with Lafell.

When has anyone here had their job tied to the win column ?

And it's not that we can't get players like Burkhead, it's that the broken, busted, messed up thing we have called a system won't allow us to use a Burkhead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can’t we get players like Burkhead? - bengalfan74 - 12-03-2017, 11:37 PM