Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia Investigation - Flynn's fault
(12-04-2017, 12:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No.  It's very specific here.  The other country has to be an enemy.  Not a rival, an actual enemy.  As in war or at least armed conflict.  And then you have to give them aid in some way that assists them in that war.  Espionage is usually the crime when   people claim treason.

Also an attempt to overthrow the government, but it can't just be planning to, you have to actually have fielded an army for that purpose.

Alright, got it, thanks. So no treason then.

But what should be used for that specific Flynn deed other than "violating the Logan Act", in common non-legislative words. To me it looks like more or less secretly undermining an official foreign policy effort effort still. So it's not treason, does that mean it's nothing?
I mean, no matter how seldom this Logan Act is referred to, it still seems like a piece of legislation whose existence makes perfect sense. And this one I checked, it's not about enemies.

I just ask you so I don't have to ask CNN :) I belief this whole Kysliak talking to be a a marginal piece of it all anyway. Still, perfectly OK is not the evaluation I have in mind. How do you see it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia Investigation - Flynn's fault - hollodero - 12-04-2017, 12:38 PM