Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign Michael Bennett, WR, UGa
(08-22-2015, 12:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Props for backing down and realizing you were probably wrong. My first thought when I saw the pic was that he was talking about white WR's, but I can see why you saw it the way you did. Everyone has been teasing you about the Andy thing and with the way Fred worded it, I guess I can see why you took it that way.

Just try and look at things with a clean slate and don't take things so personally. Fwiw, I don't think you're a bad guy at all and I like you as a poster. 
Very much appreciated.

I don't think I'm a bad guy, but I do have a short fuse, which I was prepared to argue til the end about this, but then I just tried to take everything personal out of it.

Also, and some people might be able to understand this, I'm always cautious of people trying to bad-mouth me, make me look bad, etc., which I hope people can at least understand.
(08-22-2015, 12:43 AM)djs7685 Wrote: ThumbsUp

Brad, you just have to understand that Fred isn't always going to be going after you. He will sometimes, and so will a lot of us, especially after some of the past things you've been caught up in. It's going to happen, but just don't assume that every time Fred posts something that it's about you. Let's be honest, he's a dick to a lot of people, it's not just you, ya know?

Like Shake said, just don't take everything so personally. There are a handful of us that love to argue and we're stubborn too, it happens. I'm sure you and Fred will butt heads again in the future, just don't let your past, non-football related arguments get in the way of a random JN joke/argument/discussion.

It happens.

About Fred, though, when he's gone out of his way so many times to post slander towards me, I'm naturally going to be suspicious of anything he posts that seems even remotely questionable, but it is what it is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals sign Michael Bennett, WR, UGa - BFritz21 - 08-22-2015, 03:54 AM