Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why wasn't Shuster ejected for the killdrop hit on Burfict and immediate taunt?
I wonder if everyone (Goodell, other fans, newscasters, etc) will be looking back at Smith-Shuster's hit on Burfict and wondering why he wasn't ejected.

Is it in the rules to be able to eject a player nowadays, or were the refs seriously sticking towards their "its his first offense of the game" garbage (like they said). You can't have 2 of those "types" of offenses. You're allowed to almost kill someone, twice in the same game? You should be ejecting them immediately.

When Burfict broke Bell's leg, I think he had a minor moment of celebration OR shock and was yelling for someone to come help that kid. Shuster was all full on taunt. I would have outright banned that guy the rest of the year (no, that's reserved for marijuana).

That was one of the worst hits I've ever seen! I don't watch NFL for this kind of shit anymore, it's not the 90s and early 2000s.

We will all be praying for Shazier. He's lead with his head for his whole career, so Shuster's intentional kill drop will not be focused on much.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why wasn't Shuster ejected for the killdrop hit on Burfict and immediate taunt? - reuben.ahmed - 12-05-2017, 02:14 AM