Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it
So I did see a lot of bad calls out there. I'm not sure that the outcome of the games is determined by the league. I do think the Steelers get favorable calls.

But...all the bad penalties aside. The Bengals blew a 17-0 lead.

-They gave up a long drive with less than a minute to go before halftime for a FG. There was a long legit PI call on that drive. A defense that stopped the Steelers for most of the half suddenly gives up a long drive?
-3 Bengals had Bell on the sideline and didn't so much as push him out of bounds. I've NEVER saw that before.
-Lafell and Green had several drops.
-On defense, there were Steelers WR's open by 5-7 yards in the 4th Quarter. They gained chunk after chunk.
-We routinely allowed conversions of 10+ yards on 2nd and 3rd downs.
-Then, after pass blocking well most of the game, Dalton is getting sacked and pressured in the 4th quarter.
-How do things work so well in the 1st half only for the team to look like a different team in the 2nd half.

I'm not saying games are fixed, but IF you believe the refs fix the games...then the players are most likely involved too based on the above.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it - THE PISTONS - 12-05-2017, 10:44 AM