Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it
They don't need the entire team to be in on a fix, just a few and it's easy once they have any kind of compromising information on them they don't want going public. It's not AS IF NFL players are all above reproach and would never get involved in anything illegal or compromising..and it doesn't necessarily have to be players either..refs, coaches, etc... I'm pretty sure that the people involved in game fixing have been doing it so long that they have it down to an art and science..
I'm absolutely blown away that there are people who refuse to believe that games can be fixed.. After all, it really only takes one shot of a guy cheating on his wife. There doesn't have to be some super secret bag of cash dropped off on some bridge in the middle of the night in the fog ..Catching someone doing something shady isn't the toughest thing in the world to do..
I'm completely convinced old Mikey sold us all out years ago and being a team owner pretty much makes him untouchable because there are more than enough people under him to be the low hanging fruit. If anyone ever goes down for game fixing it ain't gonna be the billionaire team owners..you can bet every penny you'll ever see in your entire lifetime on that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logic DIctates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it - grampahol - 12-05-2017, 11:13 AM