Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manafort & the noisy Russians
Neb is right... too few threads. Manafort I feel deserves one, at least when attached to a bigger picture.

--- What is Manafort doing? Out on bail for shady Russian stuff, and he runs straight to the next shady Russia-based intelligence-connected individual he can find to work with him.
This can't be explained with stupidity. It really can't. No one can possibly be that stupid, especially not someone like Manafort. And since that is out of the picture for me, my next best theory has to be that the Russians want everyone who "believes the fake news MSM" to know exactly, exactly what they are doing.
The motive could be to further divide those who are Breitbart Trumpers and those who believe things CNN reports. Remember what Comey said back in the day about Russian meddling during his hearing. They are noisy in their efforts, he said, as in remarkably, strangely noisy.
Why would they be noisy?
Are they so incompetent? E.g. why are there so many Emails around with no misleading content or subject lines? This never really made sense, to leave such obvious traces. Left and right.

And this is my best theory so far. The Russians actually want to be found out, seen, noticed. And the speculation would be that many won't believe it still, while the others turn more and more desperate about that. Deepen the trenches. Now to the point of this thread - anyone got a better theory for what's going on with the noisy Russians. Any better theory will do, just the "everyone's stupid/incompetent" theory I can not believe any longer.

(PS hope this only got posted once... I got strange messages about that)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Manafort & the noisy Russians - hollodero - 12-05-2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Manafort & the noisy Russians - GMDino - 12-05-2017, 01:15 PM
RE: Manafort & the noisy Russians - Dill - 12-05-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Manafort & the noisy Russians - Dill - 12-07-2017, 02:09 AM