Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 03:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: More of the Steelers laying your players out and winning ball games?  Sounds good to me.  The Ward rule covers "blindside hits".  Riddle me this Batman, how can you blindside a guy when you hit them square in the chest?  I'm not a biology major but I seem to recall human anatomy dictates that your head faces forward directly over your chest, at the very worst at a 90 degree angle.  Something called peripheral vision should cover that.  Tell cheap shot douchebag to keep his head on a swivel like a real football player.

Because the refs hate the Bengals and the NFL wants you to lose.  (This is what you believe so I thought I'd throw you a bone)

.....and there it is.....the ol "keep your head on a swivel" tactic. LMAO  That's about as predictable as a Mediocre Merv Meltdown.

Sorry, but spearing a guy in the chinstrap has never been a legal hit.  At least not as recently as 33 years ago when I first starting playing the game. Mellow

EDIT: I guess 84 isn't a real football player since he can't keep his head on a swivel going over the middle against LBers.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-05-2017, 04:31 PM