Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it
(12-05-2017, 11:29 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The closest thing to a fix was WJ3 literally getting out of Bell's way on that 3rd run.

Or Andre 3000 (lbs) letting a guy run past him for a sack because he "thought the ball was already thrown"?

(12-05-2017, 12:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: This.  Although, I do think they display some bias for the "winners".....just sucks Shitsburgh falls into that category.  I find it odd that I rarely ***** about officiating being one sided until two certain weeks every year...... Hmm 

Yep. I don't think I've ever felt officials were extremely biased in any other game. It just always seems they find ways to kill our momentum vs the Steelers if it looks like we're about to get the W.

To all those saying a conspiracy would have to include the players, I disagree. The officials have more than enough power on their own. 1 call cost us the game last night: the phantom hold on Gio. A record amount of penalty yards (173) tipped the scales back in the Steelers' favor. Anyone that doubts the power of officials, or corruption, needs to google Tim Donaghy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logic Dictates that if the Refs are Fixing Games the Players are in on it - Shake n Blake - 12-05-2017, 04:31 PM