Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 02:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: OK drama queen and Ben's dad

Dead man? Not even close, in fact Shazier never lost consciousness and was moving his arms and legs. Burfict was head related and Shazier the back, head injuries much more dangerous than a lower back injury when leading to death drama queen.

I said "dead man" to put into perspective the seriousness of that injury. No more should you taunt a person killed then you would a person with a serious injury.
I guess you missed when Burfict was wriggling on the ground trying to grab at JuJu's ankle as DeCastro was shoving him away...

My point was Bengals players and coaches were very resoectful while Shazier who hurt himself was down.

Pathetic. Are you listening to yourself?
Incredible that you think the bengals deserve kudos for not walking over to Shazier and taunting him.  You are portraying the bengals in a highly negative way and don't even realize it.

JuJu during the play standing over Burfict and then Brown later not even close. But just keep ignoring the fact those were both classless acts including Brown in interview applauding the cheap shot by JuJu and saying he agreed with it and will pay his fine.

JuJu's hit and taunt were near instantaneous. He didn't have to make a special trip to taunt...what you're so proud of the bengals not doing regarding Shazier.

JuJu's hit was not dirty, it was illegal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell - Vlad - 12-05-2017, 08:49 PM