Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PnR utterly meaningless (mad ramblings)
(05-19-2015, 05:33 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: If nothing we do matters (in the long run), then the only thing that matters is what we do (in the immediate). In other words, be a good person right now because that is valuable and important right now.

A good person...

What's a good person. What do you mean by that? I think when it comes to a good person the unspoken understanding is peaceful and content. I think it would be easy to live a peaceful, content and happy life and the entire time everything around us is crap. Speaking in terms of Christianity and what the bible teaches I do not believe it is right to live peaceful and content and according to what scripture teaches I believe the peaceful, content life would actually be missing the mark of what God wants in the here and now.

The masses that label themself "christian" are waiting for a better life tomorrow however God hasn't given up on the now. The masses are so far gone though that any attempts to make a difference are futile. I think I'm syncal though. I have to be. Crap can't be as bad as I see it. I want to see things in a bright spectrum but I cant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PnR utterly meaningless (mad ramblings) - CinciREborn - 05-21-2015, 07:08 AM