Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else using the Windows 10?
(08-19-2015, 08:15 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: You will absolutely love the surface, especially since I think you mentioned in the past you're going back to school, it has been a real godsend for me.

I'm really looking at this....excited to see what the Surface 4 has in store.  I'm waiting for the new Intel processors, in part because I think the wireless features will really benefit ultrabooks/tablets that have less ports.

But 12" might be a hair too small for me (have 13.3" and think it's about perfect)...rumors are there will be a 14" Surface Pro 4. It's kind of remarkable what MS has been able to do with this when you compare it to top ultrabooks, which despite the added bulk don't have more ports, better battery life or even in many cases better keyboards.

How do you like the keyboard?  I'm thinking I'd get a bigger/sturdier bluetooth keyboard (which is still plenty portable to go in a computer bag).  The dock is also nice, but not a fan of its portability nor the fact it doesn't have adjustable viewing angles.

I'm also looking at a tablet, and even with the 14" I might not need a tablet (though I can't imagine lugging the Surface to the gym to watch tv on the treadmill - too much money in that thing to risk a drop).  But with the stylus features it might lead me to a different tablet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else using the Windows 10? - JustWinBaby - 08-22-2015, 10:10 PM