Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-20-2015, 10:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure anything you posted refutes what the OP suggested.

Is it you assertion that it doesn't count as getting paid to protest; it only counts as get paid to travel to the protest site? I can see that makes a world of difference.

Its my assertion that you didn't read what I posted...or you just ignored it because it disagreed with what you posted.

Smirk

(05-21-2015, 07:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't really know much of anything about this, but if the organization is merely paying travel expenses for groups that want to go, that isn't "paying them". Paying them would imply something above and beyond the expenses to travel to the location, which is not what appears to be the purpose for this fund.

Yep. Someone set up a fund that protesters could apply to to be reimbursed for things related to a protest. Someone else saw that they weren't getting their money quickly and turned it into "Soros is busing in these people!!11!11!!!!1!!"

Which isn't true. But the headline is probably the lead on FOX this morning.... Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - GMDino - 05-21-2015, 08:01 AM