Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In order to REALLY fix the Bengals..
(12-07-2017, 10:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I so hope, fingers crossed, you're right and he steps away. Really this time !

This team so badly needs a new direction, new blood, sweeping change.

After the fluff about the 50th Anniversary season, and then the team came out lame, stadium 25% empty..  I'd say that he sees the writing on the wall.

(12-07-2017, 10:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That would be great. Forget for a second that Katie may be more of the same, at least its a change we could welcome until we see what happens. Hopefully the winning passion skipped a generation and landed on Katie. You know, she really isnt that hot anymore, but a SB would make her the most beautiful chick on earth. Plus, women can't stand when they think people are talking bad about them. So a bad season with fans raising torches would cause her to make a lot of changes. Ahhh heck, who am I kidding? Mike will live forever. It's part of the curse.

God bless you, Harley!  You're as anti PC as I am.  Anyway, I do believe that some traits skip a gene, just like pattern baldness, and Katie is worth giving a legitimate shot.  Hell, it's only our hopes and dreams at stake...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In order to REALLY fix the Bengals.. - SunsetBengal - 12-07-2017, 10:49 PM