Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now the Steelers' kicker is getting in on the whining
Quote:Bengalitis

Ryan Shazier's career coming to an end with the man he injured seriously with a dirty helmet to helmet hit in the playoffs, GIO BERNARD. KARMA at it's best.   I would wish him well and send him a photo of the hit he put on Gio that got GIo hurt and the a photo of the hit on Gio that got his back messed up permanently. Hope he can stay off opiods cause that back of his is gonna be hurting bad permanently.   [Image: 0y5Og4d.png]

WTF?

(12-08-2017, 04:18 AM)kevin Wrote: Maurice Stokes- Cincinnati Royals.  Ken Dyer-Cincinnati Bengals. Darryl Stingley- New England Patriots. Christopher Reeve - Actor.  Roy Campanella- Brooklyn Dodgers. ....and of course any friends or relatives who have ever became paralyzed.....I fail to see the joy you are getting out of this player paralyzed or anybody paralyzed.  Anyone and I mean Anyone who finds one bit of enjoyment out of a person becoming paralyzed has no soul or moral value and I pity the family that has to put up with such a sadistic inhuman scum. 

WTF?

(12-08-2017, 07:45 AM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Kicker smack talk..This is not the post your looking for move along....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WTF? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now the Steelers' kicker is getting in on the whining - Shake n Blake - 12-08-2017, 11:55 AM