Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor As Next Bengals Head Coach ?
(12-08-2017, 12:25 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I like lazor and don't blame the second halves on him I think that's Marvin. But he doesn't seem to have any personality to him ,we need a discipline argue with the refs kind of guy.

(12-08-2017, 10:08 AM)Big Boss Wrote: It's not a guaranteed recipe for success, but a fiery, more outspoken coach is precisely what this team needs right now.  They're sleepwalking and someone needs to come in and wake them the **** up.

(12-08-2017, 12:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People say Lazor is a good offensive coordinator, so let's make him head coach?

*Insert confused, scratching head emoji here*

First off, you'd want to take a guy off of what he has been doing a good job of here in coordinating and put him at head coach, which who knows if he'd be a good head coach, so why would you want that?

He could be worse than Marvin.  

Granted that it is more of an offensive league now, but who knows how he'd be with in game management and defensive game plans?

Furthermore, he's a good coordinator, so who knows if the guy that replaces him would be any good with our team?

Fire Marvin, ok, but don't put a guy that's unproven in just because you like what he's doing at another position.  No other business would do that and hope to be successful.  A company doesn't say "this guy is a great accountant, so let's put him in charge of our marketing department because we're struggling there!"

We need someone that's proven to be a quality head coach.

Sounds like all you guys want Jon Gruden. Jim O says there is like a .01% chance of that happening tho damn it.

To Brad, sometimes you have to give a guy a shot at HC that hasn't been one before, they are not all proven.

Just look at what McVay (spelling?) has done in LA with the Rams.

This team needs someone fresh to come in here and get rid of this Marv stink is all i know.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Lazor As Next Bengals Head Coach ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2017, 02:41 PM