Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Steelers Foul Play - A Visual History
Just for the record...
"It's my thought that perhaps the league should just go ahead and once and for all stop trying to convince us all they give a rats ass about anyones safety and well being and admit that it's the violence that sells the lions share of tickets and gets people to tune in and tell the people who are repulsed by it all to stop watching or otherwise supporting the league and teams. The hypocrisy (at least to me) is the biggest turn off. We've known for years how violent the game is so in essence what they're doing is trying to convince people that it's not violent and the violence we watch on Sundays is a real outlier and out of the norm when in fact it's extremely violent and more common than house flies around a turd on a hot day..   

If they would simply be honest with the public and admit it perhaps fewer people would pretend that it's all above board and legit.. 
Then again since when have liars ever thought that being honest is a great idea? "
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pittsburgh Steelers Foul Play - A Visual History - grampahol - 12-09-2017, 02:02 AM