Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals v. Steelers Must See TV
(01-11-2016, 11:11 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 12:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The funny thing is you and other Steelers fan think no fine for Shazier, Porter or Munchak is a good thing. In reality, it will be bad, very bad as Bengals players and fans will not feel vindicated in any way losing to the NFL, the refs and the Steelers combination. It will just fuel the hate, fuel the bad blood and give a valid reason for Bengals players ands fans to retaliate making an ugly situation more ugly in the future. Simply, it will not go away and guys like Burfict who have hurt guys twice with hard legal hits with continue their mission to hurt players (yes, the intent should be to tackle and block and not to injure) which is bad for the NFL, the Steelers, Bengals and all fans. If no penalties levied for the Steelers behavior in this game, then it just adds to 2016 meetings as nothing was resolved on the Bengals side.

(01-15-2016, 03:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good luck taking Burfict out, I suggest you send more than 1 player as they have been trying for years to hurt him to no avail. On the other hand, Bell, Ben and Brown called to tell you Burfict is one tough SOB and likely more damage to come so stay tuned.

(05-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out his one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.

(09-18-2016, 10:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I just hope the Steelers players and fans don't whine and cry when a Bengal legally tackles a Steeler's player and injures his knee. If so, we will have to hand out more panties in the forum again.  Cry  Cry  Cry

(10-11-2016, 09:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Such stupidity 

Burfict hurt Bell on a legal hit and ended his year
Burfict hurt Ben on a legal tackle
Burfict hurt Brown on a questionable hit that Mike Mitchell gets away every week

The question you should ask yourself: Which Steeler will Burfict hurt (legally) in December and will he go for 2 since he did not play game one

Long way to go, Steelers look great but one bad injury plagued game and goodbye season for the Steelers. That game could be December 18th

It is fine as I know what goes around comes around.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals v. Steelers Must See TV - Daddy-O - 12-10-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Bengals v. Steelers Must See TV - GMDino - 12-10-2017, 02:11 PM