Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz and Christie trash Carter as the man fights cancer
(08-23-2015, 10:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: They insulted Obama's policies and compared them to a former President's that they assert history that shown to be a failure. But you and the fine folks at Politico think they should not be allowed to do this because that former 90 year old President announced he will be undergoing treatment.

Truth be told you are both probably more motivated to find something to bash the candidates about than you are offended.

I wonder if anyone can bring up the Regan administration when talking about economics in this election? After all he hasn't been President in quite some time and is in worse health than Carter.

I would suggest that it would be in poor taste for someone during the 1994 midterm election to call Reagan weak or naive a day after he announced he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. 

Clearly we hold our politicians to far different standards for decorum. That's fine. If you don't yet understand what is in poor taste at this stage of your life, I doubt anything I post on the internet will help you. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cruz and Christie trash Carter as the man fights cancer - BmorePat87 - 08-23-2015, 11:55 AM