Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
Quote:Yes, they're objecting to gay people getting married. If they were straight, they would not object. Therefore, they are discriminating against them because they are gay.

In my hypothetical, if they were gay and wanted a birthday cake they wouldn't object.  Therefore, they are discriminating against the wedding.  

Quote:Business has been regulated since the foundation of this country.

Great.  Should be easy to highlight an example of when a 18th century private business was forced to serve someone.  

Quote:Because the majority of this country self identifies as Christian, so it's safe to assume that the majority of bakers are Christians. That and they want a cake for the wedding because that's a thing that you have at weddings...

Oh yeah, that's it.  Wouldn't be that the gay couple had an agenda and specifically targeted a faith-based baker, right?   Rolleyes

Quote:Then people should stop victimizing others, I guess. 

Who is being victimized?  The gay couple that had to go to one of probably thousands of other places in order to get a wedding cake, or the Christian baker that was sued and lost and in the future has to make things that they religiously and morally object to?  And of course, all of this was done in the name of "tolerance", which is progressive speak for "our way or the highway".

Quote:This is a very intelligent response to me questioning your flawed logic (sarcasm). I guess that's why you didn't address it and just went on a whiny rant. 

[/quote]

I was speaking in general, but if the shoe fits, wear that shit.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - jakefromstatefarm - 08-23-2015, 12:37 PM