Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeb Bush is part African-American
(08-23-2015, 12:11 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Nothing happened after sending delegates to the Michael Brown funeral, eh?

How's Ferguson doing these days?  I saw that they had their 2nd annual 100% off sale recently.

Glad we have a President that has ended the racial divide and brought us all together. 

Thanks for proving that you don't know the definition of "causation".

If you were President what would you have done to end racial strife?  Just tell the black people there is no reason to be upset about anything?

The problems in Ferguson are the result of a system out of control.  Did you happen to read any of the findings of the Department of Justice?  In a city of 21,000 there are 16,000 people with outstanding warrants. But I guess in your mind it is so much more likely that the crime rate in Ferguson is over a thousand times higher than the rest of the country instead of thinking that the criminal justice system is completely out of control.  And I guess you also think that the racists e-mail sent among Ferguson police were just "meaningless".

Yep, nothing wrong with Ferguson except a President that used to be a community organizer.  Obama is absolutely the blame for all of the problems in Ferguson.  if we just had a white President we wouldn't have any of these problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeb Bush is part African-American - fredtoast - 08-23-2015, 12:52 PM