Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can ANY Coach Win Consistently Here?
You left Dalton off of your villainized list.

I don't see it. Fans constantly overvalue our talent and the Bengals have the best mouthpiece in the league when it comes to half-ass explaining why we only have half of our salary cap at best to work with and hyping practice squad players as the next surefire Hall of Famer.

Add to that the team's philosophy is antiquated and outdated and they have the worst owner/GM in professional sports, I just don't see how anyone can be asked to succeed here much less be expected to succeed.

The worst part is the that the owner/GM of our team loves nothing more than money and he will always turn profit regardless of the team's outcome because of revenue sharing. Mike Brown obviously isn't concerned with performance because the team has been a laughing stock damn near the entire time he has ran the organization. There is absolutely no reason for him to change his thought process because he will continue to make millions in profit so long as he owns the team.

Just like Mike Brown, I'm too loyal. I can't just bail on this franchise. Even knowing that as long as Mike Brown lives this team has no real chance at being a powerhouse or winning a title.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can ANY Coach Win Consistently Here? - muskiesfan - 12-10-2017, 11:01 PM