Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin-nothing wrong with the effort
(12-10-2017, 11:10 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: What do you expect him to say? You don't bite the hand that feeds you. Marvin is not going to be honest with the media. He's made a **** ton of money thanks to Mike Brown. Why is he going to screw that up? I don't believe for a second that Marvin Lewis is so incredibly stupid that he doesn't see the same issues we see or at least some of them. What good would it do? Make no mistake, Lewis is complicit in this because he always says the rah rah type bs even though he knows better. He's signed the contracts for many, many millions even when he disagreed with what was going on.

The only reason I can think of as to why Lewis has put up with the Brown family is simply money. I'm sure Lewis knows the team has needs, but his only realistic chance at trying to fill those needs is the draft. Mike Brown does not believe in using free agency. Lewis has stuck with an owner/GM who has handcuffed him for 15 years. Why? It has to be the money because I have no idea why anyone would waste so much time at a job knowing that they will never be given the tools necessary to properly to do their job. No free agency, being saddled with worthless coaches, etc, etc.

Im sorry, but Lewis has had a few teams with a BOATLOAD of talent and STILL hasn't won a playoff game.  Marvin's teams are historically undisciplined too.  That is on coaching.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin-nothing wrong with the effort - swilson3828 - 12-10-2017, 11:15 PM