Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Steelers Game Day thread
(12-11-2017, 11:06 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I turned it off about mid-way through the third because I'm an old man and can't stay up late anymore. But I found it so interesting how these two teams that have been known as perennial defensive powerhouses had such an offensive game. Neither team's defense was doing all that great and there were way too many big plays being given up. I remember the one play where the Ravens ball carrier broke away from Moats I was yelling about them needing to play until the whistle.

Anyway, when I went to bed the Steelers were losing, and I was happy to see a win when I woke up. But that game was just not a good show from either team.

Defense wins Championships. The Steelers can't let a bottom ranked offense put up 39 against them when they play the Patriots 2 more times (assuming already that the AFCCG is Steelers @ Patriots). Brady has historically had his way with them, and that was when their D was good. 

Ravens D is one of the best... when they play egh or bad teams. Against good teams, they need to be able to show they deserve to be in the playoffs, which they haven't. 

They're fortunate that they have 3 losing teams left and they're in if they beat them. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens @ Steelers Game Day thread - BmorePat87 - 12-11-2017, 11:17 AM