Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia Investigation - Flynn's fault
(12-11-2017, 12:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I've said all along, No need to blame Trump for the Russian's behavior. 
It didn't matter who the Republican nominee was, the Russians were going to do everything they could to make sure it wasn't Hillary who was the next POTUS. We can argue and point and all of that about their meddling, but then again, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Hillary and the Democrats were largely responsible for running some interference of their own during the last Russian elections, so don't be mad when the person that wins decides to get some payback.

This does nothing to address any of my points. In addition, I have yet to see any solid evidence of US involvement in the last Russian elections. Even if I had, I would condemn those actions as I condemn the actions of Russia in the 2016 election. The casualness with which some people have taken the attitude that it's, paraphrasing, no big deal because we did it to them is extremely concerning. It is possibly one of the most anti-American sentiments I have ever encountered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia Investigation - Flynn's fault - Belsnickel - 12-11-2017, 01:02 PM