Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage
(12-11-2017, 02:55 PM)depthchart Wrote: That Ravens game last night was Text Book Big Ben in Charge and making adjustments on the Fly.

Down 9 points in the 4th quarter.

Read the Defense and react to what they are giving to win by 1 point. His teammates like Antonio reacting with him.

Communication between players. Changing plays at the Line.

Tomlin and the Offensive Coordinator are not the Master Minds of these Wins. They are Wise enough to defer to Ben who is on the Field.

They may suggest an initial play but Ben is taking it from there in Crunch Time.

As you imply, I think Andy has some simpler, more limited reads that he can check to at times but it seems it is nothing like what Ben is doing.

That was a knock on Lazor in Miami. He didn't let Tannehill have alot of control over the offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage - Synric - 12-11-2017, 03:45 PM