Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeb Bush is part African-American
(08-23-2015, 02:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So all of those bad things only happened in Ferguson?  That is your explanation for why 16,000 people out of a 21,000 population have outstanding warrants?  And that is also you explanation for all the racists e-mails sent between police officers?  And finally, all of those things are Obama's fault?

You refuse to even entertain the idea that the criminal justice system is totally screwed up and racists?  Instead you just want to blame it on having a black president?  

Has the Justice Department reviewed each case on a case by case basis to determine if any of those outstanding warrants are frivolous?  Not that I'd take much that Obama's justice department said very serious, but just asking for arguments sake. 

When did I say all of it was Obama's fault?  I said that he was the first Black man since MLK Jr. to be a voice of reason and a voice of righteousness for AAs and all he's done is use it to make it worse.  He could speak about things like education, self-responsibility, fixing the AA family, but instead he says stupid things and plays the victimhood card. 

As I said before, the guy is nothing more than a racist community organizer and a disgrace.  After nearly two terms in office, black unemployment numbers are worse, the income gap that you cry about is worse, gun violence in many major cities is worse, and your answer is to blame the police departments for systematical racism SMDH.

So how do you explain Baltimore?  A city that has been ran by nothing but liberals for how long?  In a state that's overwhelmingly liberal?  Liberal mayor.  Liberal police commissioner.  Liberal city council.  Liberal district attorney.  Liberal governor.  Liberal state government.  Most of those positions are held by blacks. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeb Bush is part African-American - jakefromstatefarm - 08-23-2015, 03:33 PM