Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage
(12-11-2017, 04:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hmm. I didn't watch last night, but when I looked at my phone in the 3rd quarter, Ben had a normal looking amount of yardage. I was blown away when I checked later and saw that he finished 44 of 66 for over 500 yards. Guess prevent would explain the sudden surge.

True true. Man I really hope we get an offensive minded coach next. Or at least a gutsy coach like Ron Rivera.

The Ravens were mixing things up, however, Ben would recognize whether Zone or man to man coverage, then communicate with Antonio Brown pre snap and then Brown would either set himself right in the soft spots of the Zones or take on his one on one coverage deep, middle or short. Other receivers, backs etc also joining in and knowing what to do.

Ben & Brown were totally on the same page and simply knew what the coverage was pre snap.  Ben would hard count or find other clues as to coverage. Then changed into the right play for it.

Real time communication and execution.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ben aggressive in crunch time – hard counts, defenders react, Ben now knows coverage - depthchart - 12-11-2017, 04:50 PM