Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-11-2017, 10:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: What surprises me is this is a “Defend Marvin Lewis” thread. So what if Tobin and Brown wanted John Ross? He was a great prospect from a talent standpoint. It’s Marvin’s and the other coaches’ responsibilities to effectively coach and use the players that are selected.
And from what we’ve seen, Marvin has intentionally refused to play Ross for “reasons” until Ross was sent to IR. I, for one, am in defense of Tobin over Marvin when it comes to Ross. Just because Ross doesn’t fit Marvin’s philosophy doesn’t make him a bad pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I had nothing against the Ross pick and it made a lot of sense IMO. It wasn't my first choice but WR was a position of need and they made their move early. He was projected to go in the top 20 in many of the mocks. It's not like Tobin reached for a 6th rounder at #9.

Marvi stubbornly treated the kid like shit all year when he didn't do anything wrong. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - Pat5775 - 12-11-2017, 11:05 PM