Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up
(12-11-2017, 11:11 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Again, your logic is flawed. You can also say without Ben, Cowher does not win a ring. The person in common is Ben. Bell is a Tomlin guy, not Cowher. As well as AB, as well as their Offensive Coordinator. 

Lol, Tomlin walked into an 8-8 team and how long is your biased excuse is going to last about a playoff roster???

Tomlin can God forbid, win the next 3 SB's and your biased excuse will be because of Cowher.

If you were a true Bengal fan, which you are not, you would never forgive Cowher for this...

Cowher is a jerk and is the one overrated. And your sticking up for this arse is striking. Clearly, you are biased.
You can criticize Tomlin, which is fair, true Bengal fans would agree with that, but NOT by elevating another Steeler coach.  

Bell will be gone next year. Someone will pay him top dollar.

I don’t like Cowher, but I can respect the program he built. He made the Steelers of this era. Tomlin was a nobody who walked into a set up job with coordinators in place. I wonder what would have happened had Tomlin taken over the Browns, or some other regular losing franchise.

I know who Mike Tomlin is and what he isn’t.... my level of Bengal fandom is irrelevant
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up - StLucieBengal - 12-11-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up - BMK - 12-12-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up - BMK - 01-04-2018, 12:45 AM