Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years
I watched just about every game during that decade if you lived thru that decade as a fan you are pretty much a fan for life. I was all for the Marvin move then and he changed things around the Bengals a great deal I will always be grateful for that. That being said Marvin has taken us as far as he is able we have plateaued and our progress has come to a screeching halt. In order to advance further we need an Offensive minded coach that believes in building all aspects of the team Offense Defense and Special Teams. We need an aggressive coach and playing style on both sides of the ball. Enough of the bend don't break D and the check down O. We need to push the ball down the field in this passing league to keep pace with the other teams and not give up 400 to 500 yards a game. Most of all we need fresh blood at coach someone that will coach with passion and not just settle for mediocre play. It is time to move on from Marvin and I think it is time for Marvin to move on from the Bengals. He can retire a few years then come back into coaching or hook up with another team right away. I wish him success as long as he aint playing against my Bengals team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - Utts - 12-11-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - Utts - 12-11-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - Utts - 12-11-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - Utts - 12-11-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - Utts - 12-12-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - BengalsBong - 12-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Remembering the Pre-Lewis Years - Utts - 12-13-2017, 03:37 AM