Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-12-2017, 12:03 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When you haven't won a playoff game in 27+ years while most every franchise in the NFL has won 5+ over that span...you see things as doom and gloom.

That is exactly the reason why you make changes. 

The season end = no coaches have a contract. 27 years of suck and this time we get to overhaul everything. I don't see doom and gloom, I see hope. 

Yes Marvin helped get us from the dark ages, but still never cleared the last hurdle. It is time for a new voice and time to see what direction things can go from here and I honestly think they will get better.

They learned about where to find a coach with Marvin. I believe they will go outside the organization again. Mike has shown that he will listen to others on draft picks now, that is an improvement from the Akili and Klingler days.

Doom and gloom can begin once the new coaching staff is put in place. If they promote Alexander or Paulie G or bring back Marvin...yup Doom and Gloom all day, but perhaps the trend continues. Marvin took us from a joke to some pretty good years almost to a feared team. Why does everyone assume the next coach can't take us from pretty good, to a winning team? 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - Murdock2420 - 12-12-2017, 12:25 AM