Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up
(12-12-2017, 02:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: They seem to be losing most games I have seen and offense has to come from behind and win this year. 

Heck the Bengals shredded that defense and we are horrid. 

But to answer your question, the refs seem to help that defense a lot more than anything else. See AJ's TD called back on phantom hold that won the game for them.

Like I said, like Tomlin and hate Ben. Just what I see, Ben is basally a coach on the field.  

Hate Cowher so not even talking about that quitter.  
Making the necessary adjustments and changes based on what the other team is doing to consistently win games is pretty much one of the very definitions of good coaching. Not to mention cultivating a "we're never out of it no matter what" attitude of the entire team. Again, that's on Tomlin. 

Everyone seems to (conveniently) forget the Steelers also had a TD called back on a call more phantom than ours (according to the announcers). So AJ's TD call did not win the game for them. 

Cowher a quitter? He was extremely successful, led the team to Superbowl win and had nothing left to prove, had 2 daughters entering college and a wife diagnosed with terminal cancer (she died).  Maybe that's being a quitter to you, I would've done the exact same thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up - BMK - 12-12-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: Tomlin Getting His Team Fired Up - BMK - 01-04-2018, 12:45 AM