Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The US just recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital
(12-11-2017, 07:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll take your opinion into consideration when I assign the moniker next time; however, the whole back and forth between Dino and SSF is because Dino will not answer a direct question that SSF has asked numerous times. He will instead respond with meme's and/or factious rebuttals instead of providing a "sincere" answer. Perhaps he really doesn't understand the question posed or perhaps he is lacking some of that integrity you mention.

You're really not telling me nothing when you state a troll is not simply someone that disagrees with you. There are a great many on this forum that disagree with me and I do not assign them to the troll category. Hell Lucie agrees with me more than most and I love him as a poster; however, he often trolls. Inserting words/phrases here and there with no other intention that to get a rise. 

But as I say: one continually gets suspended and the other leads the forum in posts. Could it possibly have anything to do with that "disagreeing with points of view" you were talking about or is it more likely that I am missing something?

Better check with "management".   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread