Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
(12-12-2017, 01:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yep. 

That was a joke Marvin made. #FakeNews

Duke Tobin is the Director of Player Personnel. Think about that title for a minute. Now ask yourself if Marv should feel he has any authority over Bill on matters involving players.

Input, sure. Authority? No.

Well we'll strongly disagree there. Have you seen what we have going on outside of AJ?

The line was the bigger need, I'll give you that. 

I'm still okay with the Ross selection. Not going to judge the kid's career based on 1 season where the HC didn't want him.

We should've addressed the line in free agency, and we had the money and opportunity to do so. We didn't even have any visits for linemen. Pathetic.

We're not really disagreeing though.  After not taking the necessary steps to fix the line in FA, that made it a need in the draft, as was LB....although they did have Minter on board.

I'm not knocking Ross here......but drafting trinkets when you need to shore up the trenches wreaks of 1990s ineptitude.  A lot of our issues still lie in not having suitable time for plays to develop downfield.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2017, 03:17 PM