Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
26 teams have at least 5 playoff wins since our last playoff win...
Guys, look at this. No, seriously, I swear I haven't mentioned it in every thread and started threads about it.

The Steelers' offense is better at every position! Every single one. Did you know that? Seriously.

For real though I'm going to try and explain why everyone seems so annoyed. We suck ass and we all know it. We know the statistics. We knew them before this year and were reminded every single year we lost in the first round. Bill Belichick won a playoff game in CLE more recently than we've won a playoff game. We all know, my dude.

Honestly, starting you own threads are fine, but when you regurgitate these stats into every single thread, people get tired. When people discuss a new coach you just come in and say, "It doesn't matter who the new coach is because management has let 26 other teams win 5 playoff games before we've won one! You think a new coach is going to matter?"

It comes off a little smug, like you figured out the secret to the Bengals being awful for a long time and the rest haven't. It's not new to hate Mike Brown and feel that we will never truly be competitive until he is gone. You have just found a new way to say it (and you have been saying it a lot), that's all. We are already down on this shit season and when discussing something hopeful for the future we don't need another voice just shouting about how futile everything is thanks to ownership.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 26 teams have at least 5 playoff wins since our last playoff win... - MrRager - 12-12-2017, 03:30 PM