Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
26 teams have at least 5 playoff wins since our last playoff win...
(12-12-2017, 04:22 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: No kidding we have the same management team in place, but you seem to be completely ignoring the fact that the main reason we struggle on the field is piss poor coaching. You don't seek to understand how big of an "addition by subtraction" moving on from Marv may be. 

It's no secret this team sucks and has sucked. You may see it mostly as a management issue, but I see it mostly as a gameday coaching issue. This historically bad management team put together a very talented roster that made the playoffs 5 years in a row, despite a horrible record against in-conference rivals and Primetime games. Who else has made the playoffs 5 years in a row? It's not like we've been short on talent, we've been short on clutch coaching when the going gets tough.

This may sound crazy, but honestly... If I could only part ways with one of the two, I'd part ways with Marvin Lewis before the duo of Mike Brown/Duke Tobin (I can't believe I said that either Sick )

Dude...IF you think coaching is the only reason we lose...

We had a bad offensive line 2 years ago and lost the 2 best players on it to free agency.

2 years ago we lost Jones, Sanu, Nelson and a bunch of other talents.

The issues are the roster just as much as coaching.

And...WHO is responsible for the head coach? Yeah Management. The same management that thought the guy that was 0-7 in the playoffs was the guy that should be coaching the next 2 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 26 teams have at least 5 playoff wins since our last playoff win... - THE PISTONS - 12-12-2017, 04:25 PM