Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan
It makes more sense to me now. I thought Marvin did have some say in the free agency process . But that sounds to be false. There have been bad decisions in this area. Letting players walk too much and signing the overrated players big contracts. Mike Brown probably wanted Ross, but they said time and time again last year they was missing Marvin Jones speed on the outside even Marvin. So we got a problem in the front office and a problem with coaching . Atleast one of these might be fixed in 3 weeks. I can't stand marvins decisions and looking dumb on the sidelines. Not playing Ross at all was sickening because he prefers vets and a system. Look at rex burkhead ,look at Lawson, look at William Jackson not getting playing time over vets . Unless it comes out that Mike is in control of that too,that's on Marvin. And it's really old and everyone's tired of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D. Pelfrey on local TV said Marvin did not want Ross - Mike B. & Tobin may now Plan - bengalsturntup5532 - 12-12-2017, 06:25 PM