Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Won't Get 2018 Free Agency or Draft Right As Recent Seasons.
(12-15-2017, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What a depressing post Kev. Gonna go the positive route until Marv is re-signed which i think is like around 5% likely.

All the coaches contracts are up and none have been impressive this year. Truly believe that MB and Marv agreed on
Marvin moving on after this season a couple years ago. Whether you liked the Marvin Lewis signing when it happened
in the first place or not he was a highly touted Head Coaching prospect at the time.

Have to go off the past and this is a MUCH better team than Marv got handed. I see quite a few HC prospects wanting
to come here. All we have to do is fix this O-line and with competent coaches they can coach even our worst players.

This is the 50th anniversary season and it has been a major failure. Could even see MB stepping aside and all your
complaints about him no longer holding any merit. Katie i think would hire a GM who could hire a competent HC who
could hire his own staff.

Probably will take a year or two but i am not willing to just give up.

What the hell is the point if you have this view point? It is no good for anybody.

Really, IF the Bengals land a Pro Bowl caliber player with their 1st Round pick...that's a game changer too. That's really where our past 4-5 drafts have failed miserably.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Won't Get 2018 Free Agency or Draft Right As Recent Seasons. - THE PISTONS - 12-15-2017, 02:32 PM