Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star tribune: Best to keep your head on a swivel when Bengals come to town
http://m.startribune.com/best-to-keep-your-head-on-a-swivel-when-bengals-come-to-town/464298063/

The local Minnesota media seems to be under the impression we are the dirtiest team in the league  Hilarious  these are my favorites;

"Sunday, a lousy Cincinnati Bengals team will face one of the NFL’s best success stories. Which means that one or two cheap shots from a cheap team could ruin the Vikings’ season."

"Even if you want to overlook Lewis’ inability to win one playoff game in 15 years in Cincinnati, Zimmer would be wrong.
Lewis runs the dirtiest team in the NFL. Earlier this month, Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster blindsided Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict with a helmet-to-helmet hit, then stood over Burfict.
That was wrong, yet karmic. Burfict has been leveling cheap shots at opponents for years."

I guess it's official folks, if Pittsburgh and now Minnesota think we the dirtiest team in the league well then it must be true.  Hilarious

The ignorance of the NFL fans and media will never cease to amaze me
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Star tribune: Best to keep your head on a swivel when Bengals come to town - Pat5775 - 12-16-2017, 04:35 PM