Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-24-2015, 02:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So when can we start testing Infants and accurately predict their sexual preference?

No matter what the studies say, they almost always refer back to stating that Social and Cultural Pressures play a bigger part in an individual's sexual lifestyle than genes does.

To the first, heck if I know. I'm a writer, not a doctor, Jim. Mellow

But the science is there. And it's not unheard of for there to be physical characteristics for things we can and can't see. For instance, a diagonal crease in your ear lobe is a good indicator of advanced heart disease. It's present in about three quarters of all fatal heart attacks.

Why?

No clue. I'm — as mentioned — not a doctor. But there is a physical trait that develops in the majority of cases.

The point of the studies is, while we haven't mapped out all of our genes and found what makes us homosexuals and heterosexuals, there is some evidence of anatomical differences. And — outside of providing something to hush homophobes  — I hope there aren't too many resources going to it. Because, in the end, it doesn't really matter. If you can look a the size of your baby's head or his genetic makeup or his some other indicator and tell he's gay, it shouldn't make a difference to you. If we could test and you feel the need to, you shouldn't be a parent to begin with. Your kid is your kid, treat them the same no matter what their sexuality is.

To the second, ok. I posted seven links off a quick search saying otherwise, but I guess since you say so. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Benton - 08-24-2015, 02:28 PM