Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-24-2015, 02:35 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So then tell me what DNA test someone can take of an infant, and it's predictability/accuracy rates?

We are social creatures and we feel a need to fit in/belong to a group. Everyone thinks that they are different from everyone else, I would say that that's probably the point when you are making the choice.

There is just simply no rhyme or reason to it, it happens based on what's going on in a person's life. Some of the most masculine guys can be gay, some who are very feminine are straight, same with women.

So people have a need to be part of a group, so they chose a lifestyle that — by and large — ostracizes them from many groups? When during puberty or after did you make the "straight" choice? Do you recall the day? The event?

As far as the last graf, of course there's a rhyme or reason. It's not like you vae a really stressful day and say 'man, those gay guys across the street have it so easy, I think I'm switching my team.'
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - Benton - 08-24-2015, 03:52 PM