Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QBs During Marvin's & the Bengal Fan Base
(12-18-2017, 03:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: So let us all take a step back in time and reflect on Marvin's remember how everyone hated on Palmer.  Everyone said Carson was horrible, inaccurate and would never work out.  But he won football games.  However after a 4 & 12 season Carson Palmer left Cincinnati because his wife couldn't stand the heat.

Enter Kitna who became the starter.  He wasn't as dynamic as Carson but he was serviceable just like many lower tier QBs that are in the NFL.  Once again the fan base had the daggers out.  I remember fans calling Kitna pixie hands.  Nonetheless Kitna was soon replaced with Dalton.  Dalton is now considered garbage by many Bengal fans.

For those of you who complain about Dalton where you the same ones calling for the removal of Carson Palmer and Jon Kitna?

I only have one thing to say and I will quote the great Sam Wyche, "You don't live in Cleveland you live in Cincinnati!"  So quit acting like Brown fans.  Remember the Browns had the greatest coach in modern NFL history and the fan base team him off as well as the franchise.  Quit acting like Cleveland fans.  

The problem with the offense is the offensive line.  Fix this and many of thes offensive issues will go away such as a lack of a running game.

Peace out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your time line is slightly off.  Kitna came before Palmer and Dalton was immediately after.

I'm not sure who this is aimed at but I don't really see many people acting like Cleveland fans.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: QBs During Marvin's & the Bengal Fan Base - McC - 12-18-2017, 03:49 PM