Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
(12-18-2017, 03:35 PM)Dill Wrote: Did he kill Osama bin Laden?  If the answer is "no" I'd like to know your line of reasoning.  Even Hannity agrees he killed bin Laden.

If the answer is "yes," then I'd like to know how that supports the spread of radical Islam.  How does killing them support them? How is killing thousands of terrorists and standing up to Putin "cowardly."

Russians threaten Americans, and can do much more damage than Hezbollah, indeed already have.  I get the feeling that unless they convert to Islam, that will never be an issue for you.

We won the war with Germany some years back. Now Iran is off the Nuclear track. That frees us up for a war with China, who, so far as I know, did not hack our election and pump oxygen into the fever swamp of US right wing conspiracy theorists.

1. Yes he killed osama but agonized for weeks over it when he found out where he was...... yet another cowardly action.... he doesn’t get kudos for finally coming to his senses.

2. I don’t set my opinions based off what Hannity says or thinks. Honestly I don’t even watch him or listen to his radio show. It’s funny you Post hat like it is some sort of notch in your corner to support your position lol

3. When I go to Russia I don’t feel threatened. I also dont feel threatened by people in a country that is made up the same as ours. We have more In common than anyone else. Not sure what the Islam jab is about.... that has zero to do with Russia, they also have Muslims. Just like us.

4. Yes we won a war with Germany but have allowed them to gain power back via the EU by manipulating the euro currency to favor themselves while making Europe poor. They are one of the biggest threats to Europe moving forward. The other being unchecked Muslim migration.

5. Iran now has the money to fund terrorism for the next decade while they wait out these nuke sanctions and then they can have at it. Thanks obama.

6. China is a threat and we will need Russia to face down China and German led EU. Some of the EU is fracturing because they see the Germans coming....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans - StLucieBengal - 12-18-2017, 05:46 PM