Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Vikings 11 & 3 with same Def System - Can someone provide their Cap $ versus Us
why did they waste a first round pick on Z knowing they would not sign a guard to a second contract. I have never understood this.

Totally missed on Dre as a CB. He is average or below average.

Re-signing Dre ( with the other decent young corners on the team) and letting Whit and Z walk ( no replacements on roster) is truly inconceivable.

Missed on Hunt.

Took Gio over Bell as I recall.

why did they take Og with a first round pick knowing he would not play his first year? Truly, would any other team have spent a first round pick on an injured Og.

Why did they waste the pick on Ross who they knew was injured. Plus, it is apparent that Marvin opposed Ross and has a grudge against him.

I think our last three first round picks did not play in their first season though the CB was hurt in preseason or something like that.  What other team does this.

Not replacing Bodine after year after year of below average play is mind blowing.

There are so many bad decisions regularly made by the Bengals- how can you list them all and where do you start.

If Duke Tobin has made the draft calls then there is a serious issue about him as well and coaches.

So many problems and most are too highly ingrained in the owners for any hope of improvement without radical change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since Vikings 11 & 3 with same Def System - Can someone provide their Cap $ ve... - bengals67 - 12-18-2017, 06:12 PM