Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The post you don't want to hear
(12-18-2017, 09:55 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I get that it was sarcasm.....but it just didn't make sense to me in the context of the post initially.

Personally....I feel the team is so poorly ran and managed...that the refs are a non factor.  They'll always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

So....I just didn't understand trashing them....and then making excuses with sarcasm as to why they are owned by Shitsburgh.  I understand now....but that part just seemed out of place to me. Sorry.

The team is 100% mismanaged. For me at least that magnifies how much it pisses me off to see calls always seeming to go against us. Isn’t it enough of a handicap to have Marvin and Company on the sideline. Do we really have to get the first down twice and from ten yards back every time we miraculously break off a run for more than 10 yards. Or how about a TD to Green let stand instead of calling a BS holding on the smallest guy on the field who served his purpose as nothing more than a speed bump.

It just gets frustrating. It’s hard to get excited watching this team because of its history. I try not to let what happens with this team influence my life whatsoever but at times when things are going well I can’t help but feel it’s not going to last and I instantly feel the same as how I feel when watching a Bengals game. I’ve gone many Sundays where I was just pissed off the whole day after the game and following day. It’s not even so much that they lose but it’s how. I find myself asking how insane am I to keep coming back expecting a different result when Mike Brown’s keeps using the same recipe for disaster. I guess the hopeless optimistic, yeah right, feels like if I don’t watch it’ll be the one game that everything just clicks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The post you don't want to hear - J24 - 12-13-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - J24 - 12-13-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - J24 - 12-14-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - Stonyhands - 12-18-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - Utts - 12-14-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - OB1 - 12-17-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - Utts - 12-17-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - Utts - 12-18-2017, 02:50 AM
RE: The post you don't want to hear - McC - 12-19-2017, 12:43 AM