Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Vikings 11 & 3 with same Def System - Can someone provide their Cap $ versus Us
They had a choice between two good OL and instead extended 2 sucky CBS, they can’t evaluate need or talent. They keep hasbeen talent way too long because mike is too lazy and doesn’t care enough about actually winning to sign free agents. I’m giving the Bengals one more year(even though I shouldn’t) and if nothing changes, mike and his “business” can F off. Make no mistake, that isn’t his team...It’s his business. I want to root for a team and not a for profit organization. I’ve been a gluten for punishment and a slave to this bullchit too long. The team doesn’t have to necessarily win but when the owner doesn’t put in effort or even care if they win, it’s time to move on. I use to think that putting up with his crap proved that I was a good and loyal fan. It really has only proved myself and others to be smucks that he has taken advantage of. I’ve cared less about this team this year than any since becoming a fan. The owner ONLY cares abou making money, winning is a bonus to him if it happens to happen. If not, he DOES NOT CARE. He may like Orange and Black but he loves and worships Green..... and I don’t mean AJ Green. This bastard has me all bent tonight. I’m off to bed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since Vikings 11 & 3 with same Def System - Can someone provide their Cap $ ve... - Circleville Guy - 12-19-2017, 02:36 AM