Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can we expect to get out of mccarron and when?
(12-18-2017, 11:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If Hue stays In Cleveland we probably get a two from them and they draft rosen and let him sit behind AJM.

Idk. Rosen looks pretty NFL ready from jump IMO. I think they'll take him and start him. We missed our opportunity there.

(12-19-2017, 04:19 AM)BengalChris Wrote: We could get a 1st round pick for Dalton. Just saying.

Could trade Dalton, let McCarron walk for a comp pick and draft a QB better than both of them.

Of course, Mikey Brown will be making all the decisions after Marvin leaves, so expect it all to be the wrong decisions.

I'm not so sure anymore. These last couple games have been awful...that said, it's tough to fully judge him on 2 games where the team has checked out. 

(12-19-2017, 09:57 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Expect absolutely nothing for McCarron and you won't be disappointed.

We've really done ourselves a disservice by playing him in the last 2 games because it is becoming very apparent based on the drives he's had in those two games (in blowout losses where the defense has no reason to play particularly tight or hard), that he's not a great QB.

I'd be surprised if we get a 5th round pick for him based on his play in those 2 games.

We blew it once again.

Yep. Honestly though, I think the interest was only coming from the Browns (due to Hue). With them likely taking Rosen, I don't think Macaroni would be on the table for them anymore, anyway.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can we expect to get out of mccarron and when? - Shake n Blake - 12-19-2017, 11:34 AM