Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
(12-19-2017, 12:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just spit-balling here: Maybe he was weighing the risk to OUR people he would be sending in on the mission?

Fewer and fewer people are.

Mostly white? Ninja

Well you wife is Russian. Probably easier to mix in.

Does that have anything to do with having more freedom than in Russia? A strong police state would probably clamp down on violence. Mellow

Germany is part of the EU. That answer makes no sense.

I just wonder how the country stayed afloat until then...poor guys must have been selling sand to fund the place until that sweet, sweet Obama money came in.

Wonder if they got an Obama phone too? Smirk

Stopping China from what?

Also they have been allies a long time. You're thinking might be a stretch here to try and fit into a narrative that doesn't exist.

1. No he wasn’t. The seals are bad mofo’s. It was him just being a coward which is obama’s MO

2. He is still crushing everyone in the ratings.

3. I’m glad I don’t live in your world where everything is based off skin color.

4. My wife is not Russian. And whether we are together or it’s just me I have zero problems.

5. Where did I say anything about more freedom than Russia or any country? I said there is more shenanagians with Muslim migrants Cairo g problems. This has zero to do with a “police state”. The reason a place like Belarus or Russia doesn’t have this stuff is because they just don’t let any Tom Dick or harry into the country. This is what germany should be doug. You can have safety and still have a normal police. Just toughen up the border.

6. Germany lent Greece money and then forced them into repayment schedule that kept them in the euro. It was obvious they would have been better to leave the euro and go back to their currency. The Germans didn’t allow this.

7. Obama could have changed Iran back to what it once was.... but he decided to support he oppressive regime over the rebels. Why did he do this???? Because he wanted the Middle East to swing towards the Muslims and had they lost Iran the gains From. The arbab spring would have been lessened. He carried he muslims water.

8. China has been responsible for the spread of communism throughout Asia. They keep North Korea alive. We should have let the Japanese go into china. FDR was trying to protect his families investments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans - StLucieBengal - 12-19-2017, 12:17 PM