Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Football Weekly: Bengals want Jay Gruden
(12-20-2017, 10:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I don't think you remember the problem with gruden was tooo many passes that last season

In Gruden's last season (2013), we were 8th in the league in rush attempts and 12th in pass attempts.

(12-20-2017, 12:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Jay as Bengals HC is sort of an enigma for me. As a HC candidate, we could do far worse. However, the things that bother me is that his would be a lazy hire by Brown. If Mike goes through with a legitimate coaching search and comes back with Jay, that would allay my fears a little bit.

Then there's also the probability that Jay as HC means some or a lot of the current Cincy coaching staff comes back and as such, we're not really moving on from Merv.

I don't know if I'd switch teams if Jay is hired, but I don't like this move if it's made.

That is a legitimate worry, but I mainly just want Paul Alexander gone. If we hired Jay and replaced the o-line coach I'd be happy with that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro Football Weekly: Bengals want Jay Gruden - Shake n Blake - 12-20-2017, 02:16 PM